- Boh the Smile Guy
Spice Up Your Life!
A few things to note about this video:
1. I was 7 years old at the time that this was filmed by the extraordinary videographer: my dad.
2. In the very beginning, you see my mom making her way to her favorite seat for our performances: front row seat.
3. At various time throughout this clip, my sister & I sync up perfectly in what appears to be an improvised choreography routine taking place inside her college dorm room after one of her cabaret concerts.
4. The role of the critic, which you will see at the end of the video, is played by my brother.
5. If you think I am trying to sing with a British accent, I am not. LOL. When I was young, I was enrolled in extensive speech therapy classes because of various speech impediments.
6. You never know what you'll find when going through your parents' house that will further remind you that you truly had THE best & supportive parents in the world.
7. And yes, we still have a working VHS player!
And most importantly:
8. SPICE UP YOUR LIFE!
#BohtheSmileGuy #DocBoh #Happiness #Joy #ChrisBohinski #MommaBoh #Positivity #SmileStory